Food Safety and Security
1) Intentional or unintentional contamination of food that poses an imminent health hazard.
2) All Food/Drug Activities (ALFOODACT) or Hazardous Recalls.
3) Operational Rations Inspections - Assembly Plants.
4) Commercial Sanitation Audits.
5) Operational Rations Inspections - Receipt and Surveillance.
6) Prime Vendor inspection for troop feeding (dining facilities, galleys, hospitals, etc.).
7) Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Fresh Fruit and Vegetable inspections.
8) Defense Commissary Agency Support.
9) Morale, Welfare, and Recreation/Army Air Force Exchange Service Support.
10) Sanitary inspections of government facilities.
Animal Care and Zoonotic Disease Prevention
1) Emergency care of animals to save life, limb, or eye sight.
2) Rabies program and animal bite reports.
3) Government-owned animals.
4) Zoonotic disease prevention and animal control (prevention and control methods other than addressing likely rabid animals).
5) Controlled drugs.
6) Privately-owned animals.
7) Veterinary Treatment Facility and management activities (managing facilities and military personnel).
8) Non-appropriated fund management.
9) Human Animal Bond
Readiness and Soldier Care
1) Common Task Training (CTT).
2) Military Occupation Specialty (MOS)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) Training.
3) Professional Filler (PROFIS).
7) Evaluations, awards, family care plans, and other soldier administrative actions.
8) Safety Training (annual driving, fire, holidays, etc.).
9) Tasking from Medical Command or DOD Agencies.
10) Mandatory training (drug and alcohol, equal opportunity, sexual harassment, etc.).